Monday, April 30, 2007

Things I am loving....


**So I heard that Wentworth Miller is supposedly dating Gabrielle Union.......and I'm loving those rumours. Don't know how old this rumour is.......but I'm loving it...........
If it’s true then I like the fact that he has decided to go for one of our sisters….but then again, he is half black……..

**I’m loving…… my God daughter as well…..when I see her, I try to get broody and motherly….but it’s not happening….. I’m unquestionably not ready to have children.

**Im loving………Half of a yellow sun by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie……I’ve only read a few pages, but I’m undeniably hooked. It’s amazing to see how much talent people have.

**I’m loving……..American Idol…..Saturday was my favourite……as Il Divo came on. Did I mention I’m going for their concert on the 16th of May?Sad……I know.

10 comments:

Bitchy said...

I LOVED American Idol this week! I think I must've cried like 5 times - I'm such a loser. And going to see Il Divo in concert? Faaaabulous! Wish I'd had the foresight to think so far ahead. Xxx

jadedjune said...

@ bitchy....
I bought the tickets ages ago.....I did watchnight on the website cos the tickets sell out in hours....so as soon as the clock nacked 9am, I was on there with my credit card.....!!!!

The Last King Of Scotland said...

yes we can talk about tennis. mens or womens. nadal or djorkovic o federer. henin or mauresmo or serena? american idol is cool. thanks for dropping by

jadedjune said...

@ The Last King Of Scotland....Definately Nadal.....definately Serena....

The Last King Of Scotland said...

nadal is the man o, spanish maestro. will win french open no?

jadedjune said...

Of course.....only Canas seems to be a threat now.....we've eliminated Federer.....

Toni Payne said...

He is dating MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! June Im not sure how many times I have to tell you this.. Back off ma future husband

NKEM said...

OH COME ON!!!TONI AND JUNE...U GUYS HAVENT SEEN MY MADNESS IN ACTION(OK JUNE HAS)BUT REALLY THO THIS GUY IS MINE,ALL MINE..HOW MANY TIME DO I HAVE TO TELL U HUSBAND SNATCHERS TO KEEP UR FILTHY FINGERS OFF MY SEXY BOO BOO..PLSSSSS..MIZZJADEDJUNE..IM WARNING U NOW!!!TAKE MY BABY'S PISHURE OFF THIS PAGE NOW..ASS(IM SORRY PLS DONT BEAT ME)..

jaja said...

I love Prison Break and love the show and Miller. But I have it on good authority that he plays for the other team. Sorry to burst your bubbles ladies!

jadedjune said...

@ jaja....i see you came by to cause commotion....abeg stop am oo.....those gay rumours are just that......RUMOURS!!!!!

Hissess....


thanx for stopping by ;-)