Thursday, May 03, 2007

Burned once before.........



So I'm a sucker for punishment....I’ve decided to go for this show even though I was warned that last year the acts turned up 3am and the show ended at 4am. The main reason I’m going is to see basket mouth, 2-face and Paul Play….....in that order. So far so good, it’s looking good…..i just hope they show up…..!!!! I mean WTF is up with Nigerians and time keeping??? I mean, it’s ok to be fashionably late, but when you keep people waiting for 3 or 4 hours, that is downright piss taking!!!!!
Anyways, I’m hoping that this year will be different cos I’ve already been burned with that Top Model rubbish (see my blog for the details) and I don’t want to be let down again…….maybe this time there will be good news for you….....and for myself!!!

7 comments:

wetindey4us said...

hmm ae we really sure evryone on that list is comin ..cos it looks like its gonna be fun..pls keep us posted

jadedjune said...

@ wetindey4us....my dear i dont know oo....as long as my favs come, then maybe i won't be too pissed off if the others dont show up. 20 quid isn't bad sha, so if its crap, i might not mind too much....maybe i'll blag my way into VIP like i did at the top model event ;-)
thanx for stopping by.

ExcitedJade said...

u wan go again.... ok sha keep us posted...loving ur blog

jadedjune said...

@ excited jade....lol.....no mind me....i no dey hear word.... what's that saying again...? You slap me once, I turn my other cheek for another slap ;-)

NKEM said...

E DA ANUE IHE??(U NO DE HEAR WORD O)..PLS I CANT WAIT TO LAUGH AT U YET AGAIN..

The Last King Of Scotland said...

hope u enjoy it.......if they turn up at all.hope paul play is good live. i happen to think he's the best all rounder in naija today[music, voice, videos, exposure].

saw this on that link u suggested.

here is the real question: will nadal win wimbledon before federer wins roland garros? what do u think?

jadedjune said...

Nadal will win wimbledon me thinks....!!!