Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Live and Naked show......

Ok so I went for the live and naked show and it was awesome. The comedians were on point…. 2 face was cool…Paul play was cool…Basket mouth was crazy…Ali baba was a surprise guest and he was great as well…..
It was quite organised…..which was impressive…..I did miss Weird MC’s performance cos I was hungry and left the hall to go to a chicken and chips shop across the road. As I no be VIP, there was no free food for us.
I’ve decided that I need to start going to more Nigerian events and it helps that my flatmate Matilda is a Nigerian events junkie…….
The show did start 2 hours late, but it was well worth it me thinks. I didn’t manage to blag my way to VIP, which was unfortunate so I had to make-do with my slackers corner seat.
So for 20 quid, it was a good show. I’m sorry I can’t go into great detail about the show, it’s cos I’ve got exams starting next week and my head it hot and this blog is the last thing on my mind at the moment, but I finish exams on the 29th of May and I really can’t wait to get them over and done with……so wish me luck…….

On a lighter mood, I heard a story over the weekend, which got me cracking up. One of my friends told me a story about a girl, a guy and a lubricant.

I’ll post the story later today when I get a minute…..



xxxxxxx

4 comments:

NKEM said...

FIRST..YAY..
GOOD 2 KNOW U HAD FUN..
AND GOOD LUCK IN UR EXAMS AS WELL..
AND CONGRATS ON UR ENGAGEMENT..LOL...
JUST FELT LIKE LOOKIN 4 TROUBLE..

Toni Payne said...

when did they start allowing olodos to take exams. Wonders shall never end. lol.. Good luck with ur exams. Errr but wait , you gotta be more detailed jor.

The Last King Of Scotland said...

goodluck in your exams. just had mine today.

traceychiwuzie said...

yeah yeah, goodluck, whatever!